Re: The Ugly Incident

Subject: Re: The Ugly Incident
From: Debra Reed <DReed -at- SCANTRON -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 12:01:36 -0700

Yes, I completely agree. I just left a job where the so-called Doc
Manager, a 40-year-old male, yelled every chance he could get. Was it
because he was 40, white, male, or were they other factors (hiding his
insecurity, incompetence, etc. etc.) He also left to take a Marketing
job soon after I left. People are people are people...

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=