WORD 97 w/ Pictures

Subject: WORD 97 w/ Pictures
From: Doug Nickerson <Doug_Nickerson -at- ONSETCOMP -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 12:12:51 -0400

I just subscribed to the list. I
tried to search for this answer on the

I'm writing a software manual in WORD 97 for my employer.

I've done some screen & window shots--actually the
boss did many of them with Windows"screen capture." The
shots have been pasted into the document.

Every once in a while all, or some, of the pictures will disappear, to
be replaced by red Xs. Does this relate to the document
losing its links to the pictures? Or file size? The pictures aren't
referring to separate
bitmap files, they've been cut and pasted in.

TIA,

Doug Nickerson
Doug_nickerson -at- onsetcomp -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=