Re: One easy lesson (WAS: Tech writing interviews)

Subject: Re: One easy lesson (WAS: Tech writing interviews)
From: David Lettvin <dlettvin -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 16:33:48 -0700

I use two pages from one of my early manuals to test applicants. If
they can't find at least 10 things wrong with them, they need either
more experience or more chutzpah.

(Okay, okay, I really don't tell them that I wrote it.)

---Bob Morrisette <writer1 -at- SABU -dot- ENG -dot- SUN -dot- COM> wrote:
Snip
> He said, "I wrote that manual and I've been a writer much longer
than you have."

I'd have offered you a job on the spot. Now I probably can't afford
you. ;->
==
Honi soit qui mal y pense.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=