looking for software user manuals

Subject: looking for software user manuals
From: Karen Field <KarenF -at- TRITECH -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 14:40:06 -0700

As both a writer and editor, I find I learn a great deal from reading
software manuals for various products. (Actually, it's my weekend reading; I
lead a very boring life.) Would anyone know how to get hold of manuals,
short of buying the software itself?

Feel free to reply to me directly at karenf -at- tritech -dot- com -dot-

Thanks in advance.

Karen Field
Technical Writer, Editor, and Indexer
San Diego