Re: Where can one find binders for user manuals?

Subject: Re: Where can one find binders for user manuals?
From: Suzanne Tromara <st -at- AGATE -dot- BBTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 13:56:41 -0400

>Richard Elsberry wrote:
>
>I have exhausted all avenues and don't know where else to look. Can
>anybody offer any tips as to where I might find user guide size binders
>of any sort? The size I am looking for is about 7.5 by 9. Are there
>better alternatives?

Richard,

Try these folks. They'll probably be happy to send samples to you.

American Thermosplastic Company
106 Gamma Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15238
800-245-6600
800-456-6602

Vinyl Industrial Products, Inc.
1700 Dobbs Road
St. Augustine, FL 32086
800-874-0855
904-824-0824

Hope this helps.

Suzanne Tromara
Knowledge Technologies International, Inc.
Amherst, MA 01002
st -at- bbtech -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=