Re: Telecommuting availability (was US Professional issues)

Subject: Re: Telecommuting availability (was US Professional issues)
From: Layna Andersen <laynaa -at- CARECOMPUTER -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 10:12:00 +0000

My husband telecommutes, but it's a different situation: he's worked for the
company he's with for a couple of years, and when he told them that we'd be
moving to the Seattle area (from Tampa), they wanted to keep him badly
enough to have him set up an office in our new home. He does marketing and
number-crunching, and emails and faxes and phone conferences keep him in
the loop. He'll be flying back to Tampa for a conference in a couple of weeks,
but I doubt he'll have to actually show up in Tampa more than once or twice a
year.

Yes, I am very jealous -- even though my commute to work is only about ten
minutes.

Layna Ayre Andersen

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=