Re: Documentation Management

Subject: Re: Documentation Management
From: Svi Ben-Elya <svi -at- ELIASHIM -dot- CO -dot- IL>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 13:57:43 +0200

Try writing what you THINK the product does and how you THINK it works. In
many cases this will cause the IPs to point out your errors and explain why
you were wrong. This is often much easier than explaining from scratch. By
the way, make sure to mark the document as a preliminary.

I have used this technique very successfully in the past. It has also led to
positive changes in some of the products themselves.