Docs on the Web

Subject: Docs on the Web
From: Kathy Ellis <kathy -at- TIBINC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 08:41:24 -0700

Folks:

After much fancy tap dancing, I've gotten permission
to put our doc set on the company website. Everything
is in PDF format behind a firewall with indexes, a tutorial
on Acrobat, yada, yada, yada.

On the surface, this seems like a no-brainer, but I know
from experience that no-brainers often have a lot hidden
obstacles. Anyone have sage advice on what to watch
out for or how to be the most efficient at managing this?

Thanks is advance. You guys always have great ideas!

Kathy

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=