enterprise modelling etc.

Subject: enterprise modelling etc.
From: James mcculloch Ker <jmker -at- LEARN -dot- SENECAC -dot- ON -dot- CA>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 1998 13:38:03 +0000

re. the posting from C. Wigmyr on Fri. Oct 9:
Enterprise Modeling, Document Control/Management,
and Groupware

My company needs a better document management system (i.e.
we don't have
one other than scooting around from folder to folder on the
network --
Windows NT, very little security... our intranet is still
"under
construction"), but my research is leading me to conclude
that we may
need something well beyond just document management. We're
an
electrical engineering consulting firm with an IS department
and we've
become a "big" company in a very short time with all the
endemic growing
pains.

Well that's enough for now. All you IT whizzes go ahead and
start
talking!

Hi, Crystol! There's a company in Toronto that's got a very
good reputation in DMS, i.e. The Rockley Group, run by
Ann(e?) Rockley. Check them (her) out at

www.rockley.com

Jamie Ker

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=