Region 7 Conference

Subject: Region 7 Conference
From: Ron Sering <rsering -at- USWEST -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 08:44:43 -0600

I am organizing a table for techwhirlers at the Region 7 conference
luncheon next Friday. I have compiled a list of some 'whirlers, but
wanted to make a last sweep so I can get an idea of how many tables I
will need. Is there anyone else who has not already contacted me that
would like to be in on this plan? Personal replies only please!

- Ron Sering

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=