CorelDRAW Wrangler Needed

Subject: CorelDRAW Wrangler Needed
From: "George F. Hayhoe" <george -at- GHAYHOE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 1998 09:43:29 -0400

I have a CorelDRAW 3.0 illustration (166 KB) that I need to
have converted to TIF format ASAP. (I thought I'd be able to
import it into FreeHand and save as a 16 million-color TIF,
but because the file contains text constrained to a path as
part of the illustration, FreeHand won't open it.

Is there anyone out there who can do the conversion, save
the resulting file to a ZIP disk (the resulting file will be
about 10 MB), and overnight it to me (or let me retrieve it
from your FTP site)? Naturally, I'm willing to pay for the
work.

Please respond off-list. Thanks!

--George Hayhoe (george -at- ghayhoe -dot- com)

George Hayhoe Associates
Voice: +1 (803) 642-2156
Fax: +1 (803) 642-9325
http://www.ghayhoe.com

Winner
APEX '98 Award for Publication Excellence

Best of Show Winner
Carolina Foothills/South Carolina STC Chapters
1997-98 Technical Publications Competition

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=