Re: Visio and Word97

Subject: Re: Visio and Word97
From: Jerry Kenney <gmkenney -at- MINDSPRING -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 21:51:21 -0400

"Amy G. Peacock" wrote:

> I am creating some drawings in Visio and then trying to put them in
> Word. I've tried a couple of things so far but each time there are
> problems:
> 1)The text doesn't fit inside the boxes anymore
> or
> 2)The drawing is generally terrible.

Amy,

Perhaps you'll have to wait for the upgrade. The last time I imported a Visio
drawing to a Word document, I first saved it as a Windows Metafile (*.wmf) file
(you need a different file for each Visio page). This is the native format for
inserted pictures in word. Then, I inserted it as a picture. Regardless of how
much I reduced its size both the shapes and letterforms held up beautifully.

Good luck

begin:vcard
n:Kenney;Jerry
tel;fax:407-282-5650 (call or email first)
tel;home:407-282-0085
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
adr:
version:2.1
email;internet:gmkenney -at- mindspring -dot- com
fn:Jerry  Kenney
end:vcard