Document Management

Subject: Document Management
From: Keith Bennett <bennettk -at- EROLS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 18:52:06 -0400

To All:

Just wanted to thank everyone for their advice and stories last week
concerning how to approach managers who were not able to relate to SMEs
that it was their responsibility to help technical writers get the
information the writer needed.

My story has a good ending, I suppose. I severed ties with the company I
spoke about earlier, and they severed ties with me at about the same time.
I was an experiment gone bad. I wanted to do technical writing for a large
corporation with a big national/international name. They wanted someone who
was a good writer, and who could pose as GOD!. I've since moved on to an
even more lucrative contract as a software documentation writer.

Thanks again to this great list serve and all the folks who inhabit it.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=