Re: Need help with RoboHelp 6.0

Subject: Re: Need help with RoboHelp 6.0
From: "William G. Meisheid" <wgm -at- SAGELINE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 1998 08:19:32 -0400

>RoboHelp is not generating the topics sequence numbers, and instead, is
re-numbering every new topic with a double digit (our current numbering sequence
is 4 and 5 digits depending on the help file), and when we try to delete the
topic in the Word document and the .HH file, and re-add it in word as a brand
new topic, it does not add it back to the .HH file. Can anyone help us?

I think you are talking about Map IDs. They are not stored within the document.
You should have been able to attach the HH file from your version 4 project to
your version 5 project and get all your existing Map IDs. In addition, to edit a
Topcic's Map ID go to the Topics's Properties, Advanced tab, and enter the
desired Map ID in the Map #: text entry box.

You can look at the RoboHELP Map ID settings by Project Settings on the File
Menu and selecting the Map Files tab.

I hope that helps.
William Meisheid "Thoughts still and always in progress"
WUGNET/Help Authoring Forum Sysop & Microsoft MVP
Certified Baltimore/Washington area RoboHELP Training
Sageline Publishing 410.465.2040 Fax: 410.465.1812
http://www.sageline.com wgm -at- sageline -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=