Rational Rose SoDA

Subject: Rational Rose SoDA
From: Kathleen Melly <kmelly -at- HI -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 18:31:53 -0400

Hello;

I'm evaluating Rational Rose's SoDA. Does anyone have any experience with
it? The documentation is terrible and the learning curve seems high.

Is anyone using a competing product to extract information from Rational
Rose or any other development tool?

Thank you in advance for any advice. I really need it.

Kathy

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=