Framemaker links with color and PDF conversion....

Subject: Framemaker links with color and PDF conversion....
From: Roger Legge <Roger -dot- Legge -at- CGY -dot- VALMET -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 13:44:57 -0600

Hello, friends. I write large documents with hundreds of cross-references.
To make these x-refs easier to spot in PDF, I've made them blue in the
FrameMaker docs. The problem is this. When I convert these docs to PDF, the
link no longer has the color. It is the same as the rest of the text: black.
The link does work, though. The Adobe tech docs don't seem to cover this.

Any solutions?

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=