Re: Equation Software

Subject: Re: Equation Software
From: Max Wyss <prodok -at- PRODOK -dot- CH>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 18:21:47 +0200

Tyrin,

why don't you use Framemaker. Its integrated equation editor will certainly
do it for your needs. And there are no serious problems with several
equations placed per page.

An alternative could be something in the TEX world.

If you are really into it, and want to add a lot of value, such as actually
make calculations with these equations, you might look at Mathematica.

Hope, this could help.

Max Wyss
PRODOK Engineering AG
Technical documentation and translations, Electronic Publishing
CH-8906 Bonstetten, Switzerland

Fax: +41 1 700 20 37
e-mail: mailto:prodok -at- prodok -dot- ch
WWW: http://www.prodok.ch/prodok

Bridging the Knowledge Gap

>I have to produce a 300+ document containing muliple complicated
>financial formulas onevery page. I use RoboHelp and Word. Word dies if
>you insert 20 objects, never mind 200. We have Framemaker, but don't use
>it. What do people who have to create equation rich documents use?

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=