Re: Mid-level TW Blues Resolution

Subject: Re: Mid-level TW Blues Resolution
From: Michael Johnson <michaelj -at- OECMED -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 09:44:10 -0600

Greetings Matt and Fellow Whirlers:

I think you made the right move, Matt. Being with your family every day is easily worth much more than $100 K.

I once worked away from home for almost a year. Although the pay was great (high rate + OT) and the work very interesting, being away from home for two weeks at a time was a real loss. I missed some really important events at home and I would never do it again.

Good luck!

Mike Johnson
Michaelj -at- oecmed -dot- com
Writer -at- wasatch -dot- com
Speaking for myself and not OEC Medical Systems

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000