Re: Blurry Screen Shots in Word 97

Subject: Re: Blurry Screen Shots in Word 97
From: "McMARTIN, Robert" <rmcmarti -at- BAEA -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 1998 07:56:52 +0930

Good Morning Sarah,

Your screen shots look blurry on the screen, on the printed page they
will print okay.
I noticed a similar problem when we moved to Word 7.0 from Word 6.0. It
seems to
be a idiosyncracy of the way Word now handles imported graphix,
especially .jpgs, gifs, or BMPs.

I wouldn't worry about it too much, unless the results are printing
blurry as well in which case you have a problem
iv'e not encountered yet.

regards
Robert McMartin
Special Projects Assistant