Ques: product demos on cd

Subject: Ques: product demos on cd
From: Wendy Drachenberg <wendymd -at- CLEAR-CONTENT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 16:57:31 -0500

I have a possible client who wants me to gather a team to  produce a series of documents for their new product. The documents would include a user manual, a trouble shooting guide, a training manual, a training presentation, and a training/demo CD.

The major problem is that I have no experience with CD production. Can anybody point me towards a reference that explains cd production? Also, if anybody out there does this, what tools do you use to produce the cd, what is involved in creating the cd, and what are the basics I need to know about cd production?

Possible Jobs:
If my negotiations with the client are successful (and I think they will be), I will need some contractors in Dallas, TX to work on the project. Even if this project doesn't go through, I will have other opportunities for technical communicators.

I need people who have experience with:
- Telecommunications industry
- Software user manuals
- training manuals
- FrameMaker
- HTML or a WYSIWYG editor
- CD production

Please email me a copy of your resume (.txt, .rtf, or .doc).

Thanks for you help,

Wendy Drachenberg
Project Coordinator

Clear Content Communications