How to create a macro to modify printing?

Subject: How to create a macro to modify printing?
From: Mark Magennis <markmagennis -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 06:53:35 -0700

I want to make sure fields are not updated when my Word97 document is
printed.

My plan is to write a macro that intercepts the normal print command
and sets UpdateFieldsAtPrint to False before opening the print dialog.

I have written the following, but "ActiveDocument.PrintOut" just
prints one copy of the document, rather than opening the Print dialog.
Also, I don't know what to call the macro so that it gets run instead
of the normal print command.

Sub PrintFile()
Options.UpdateFieldsAtPrint = False
ActiveDocument.PrintOut
End Sub

Can anyone help me with this? I've never written in WordBasic.

Thanks, Mark

==

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=