FWD: Pay Rates in Germany, Switzerland, Austria for English Writers

Subject: FWD: Pay Rates in Germany, Switzerland, Austria for English Writers
From: "Eric J. Ray" <ejray -at- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 14:47:48 -0600

Name withheld upon request. Please reply on list.

Hi, All!

I am interested in working as a tech writer in Germany, Switzerland, or
Austria, and I need information about what technical writers earn in those
places on average. I would want to write in English. Does anyone have
information or resources to which I might be directed?

Thanks!

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=