ANNOUNCE: RoboHELP training at Info Online 98 in Chicago and in San Francisco

Subject: ANNOUNCE: RoboHELP training at Info Online 98 in Chicago and in San Francisco
From: David Knopf <david -at- KNOPF -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 09:06:56 -0700

Knopf Online still has a few spaces available in our upcoming introductory
and advanced RoboHELP training classes in Chicago and San Francisco.

IF YOU'RE COMING TO INFO ONLINE 98
----------------------------------

We have classes scheduled just before and just after the Info Online 98
conference in Chicago. If you're coming to Info Online 98, this is the
perfect opportunity to learn RoboHELP, too! Our "Introduction to RoboHELP
(Classic)" class is scheduled for Oct. 28-30, and the "Advanced RoboHELP
(Classic)" class is scheduled for Nov. 4-5. These training classes are
filling up quickly, so if you're interested in attending, register soon! You
can register on our Web site at http://www.knopf.com. (If you haven't heard
about the Info Online 98 conference, be sure to check it out at
http://www.io-conference.com.)

TRAINING IN SAN FRANCISCO
-------------------------

Of course, we also have monthly trainings scheduled in our home city of San
Francisco. We have San Francisco classes scheduled in October, November, and
December.

WHO WE ARE
----------

Knopf Online is a leading provider of vendor-certified training and
consulting services. We offer monthly classes on RoboHELP, RoboHELP Office,
and online help design. Starting in December, we will also offer hands-on
training on RoboHELP HTML Edition. Our classes are held in state-of-the-art,
dedicated training facilities conveniently located in downtown San Francisco
and Chicago. All of our RoboHELP classes are led by a RoboHELP Certified
Trainer.

TRAINING SCHEDULE
-----------------

For complete information about our training classes, including course
descriptions and detailed course outlines, please visit our Web site at
http://www.knopf.com. Our next scheduled classes are:

ONLINE HELP DESIGN WORKSHOP, One day, Workshop, $375
San Francisco: Oct. 13, Nov. 10, Dec. 15
Chicago: Not offered in Chicago

INTRODUCTION TO ROBOHELP (CLASSIC), Three days, Hands-on, $975
San Francisco: Oct. 14-16, Nov. 11-13, Dec. 16-18
Chicago: Oct. 28-30, Nov. 18-20, Dec. 14-16

ADVANCED ROBOHELP (CLASSIC), Two days, Hands-on, $775
San Francisco: Oct. 29-30, Dec. 10-11
Chicago: Nov. 5-6, Jan. '99

INTRODUCTION TO ROBOHELP (HTML EDITION), Three days, Hands-on, $1125
San Francisco: Dec. 2-4
Chicago: Jan. '99

Whether you're new to online help or an experienced help author, one of our
hands-on seminars can help you boost your skills to a new level. An expert
RoboHELP Certified Trainer leads our RoboHELP classes. We provide a computer
for each attendee and plenty of hands-on experience to help you master the
many techniques you will learn.

For more information, including complete course descriptions and course
outlines, please visit us on the Web at http://www.knopf.com or e-mail us at
mailto:info -at- knopf -dot- com -dot-

Please feel free to contact me directly with any questions.

Regards,

David Knopf
Knopf Online
Tel: 415-820-2356
E-mail: mailto:david -at- knopf -dot- com
Web: http://www.knopf.com

Writing * WinHelp * Web Sites * Training * Consulting
RoboHELP Certified Trainer * RoboHELP Certified Consultant

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=