CD-ROM and Internet Documentation

Subject: CD-ROM and Internet Documentation
From: Becky Roberts <jbroberts -at- KNOLOGY -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 11:49:15 -0400

My company is thinking about internet delivery of documentation (behind
a firewall, etc.). We already deliver documentation on CD-ROM. We are
interested in knowing if you deliver documentation by both CD-ROM and
over the internet. If you do both, why, is it because all clients may
not have internet access or is the product different? Do you charge for
your documentation.

Please respond, and also, if you don't mind, please identify the company
you work for.

Thanks for your help,
Becky Roberts
TSYS