ANNOUNCE: SOLUTIONS Tech Comm Training

Subject: ANNOUNCE: SOLUTIONS Tech Comm Training
From: John Solomon <conference -at- SOL-SEMS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 16:48:01 +0000

======================================
T E C H N I C A L C O M M U N I C A T I O N
S E M I N A R S from S O L U T I O N S
http://www.sol-sems.com/seminars/seminars.htm
======================================

P U B L I C A T I O N S
M A N A G E M E N T

Estimating, Scheduling, and Tracking
Documentation Projects
- Boston - October 5-6 - $675

Developing an Information Plan - Call for price
- Santa Clara - November 4-5

W R I T I N G & I N D E X I N G

Effective Technical Writing - $675
- Chicago - October 21-22

Indexing Technical Documents
- Chicago - October 23 - $375

Essentials of Editing: How to Edit
Print and Online Documents - $375
- Boston - November 5

Editing for Impact - $375
- Boston - November 6

The Technical Writer's Annual Physical:
How Healthy Is Your Writing? - Call for price
- Santa Clara - November 6

R o b o H E L P and R o b o H E L P H T M L
public training seminars are scheduled every
month. Contact us for details.

Discounts are available for multiple seminars and
for group registrations. All seminars can be
presented at your site. Contact us for details.

S O L U T I O N S, I n c .

PHONE: 800-448-4230 or 781-942-1610
FAX: 781-942-1616
EMAIL: solutions -at- sol-sems -dot- com
WEB: http://www.sol-sems.com

BOOKSTORE:
http://www.sol-sems.com/bookstor/books.htm

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=