Dental-Optical Plan

Subject: Dental-Optical Plan
From: Morgan Johnson <MORGAN -dot- JOHNSON -at- CHASE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 09:50:58 -0500

From: Morgan Johnson -at- CHASE on 09/28/98 09:50 AM CDT

To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU
cc:

Perhaps this will help those interested in low-cost dental.

The Dental-Optical Plan

We work with a group of your local doctors and dentists and are offering
a Dental - Optical Plan

that runs approximately $2 a week for an individual and $3 a week for
the entire family with no limit

to the number of children.

Would you like our office to furnish you with the details? Our doctors
are grouped by AREA CODE and ZIP CODE.

The company currently only responds to requests by TELEPHONE.
For Details Call Toll Free With No Obligations 1-800-720-5055
Use Referral Code US357 When you speak to our representative
to insure the price quoted.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=