Invitation to add your profile to AuthorBase

Subject: Invitation to add your profile to AuthorBase
From: Wisdom Literary Search <search -at- THINKERS -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 18:34:10 -0700

Dear friend

I enclose info on 2 features which should of interest to you:

Database of Authors: AuthorBase

If you are an author, journalist or a creative writer
in any genre you can add your brief profile
free http://thinkers.net/authorbase

This site is already being visited by publishers, people related to various
fields of writing including technical writing.
More professional traffic will start when http://publishing-industry.net
site is fully fuctional in next couple of weeks.
I suggest that you take a look and and add your brief profile
to AuthorBase. It takes about a minute.
In addition to Technical Writers, there are 18 more categories in this
database.

Literary Search: Opportunity to promote your webpages

Wisdom - a friendly, non-commercial, literary search engine
promoted by major literary and publishers associations in more than 80
countries; called WISDOM at http://thinkers.net is available.

Your Page - Site

If you have any literary site or webpages
related to technical writing, publishing, books, languages or related fields
you can now promote them to get qualified visitors.

If you maintain a website or pages you are invited to
add your site free anytime by clicking to
http://thinkers.net/add.cgi

Please choose the appropriate category and a brief
descripion. This link will promote your pages and
you will get the kind of visitors you really want.

Technical Writers - Technical Books

We have a complete section with sub-categories under Technical_Books.
If you have any further suggestions to add more categories please write.

Another category is Authors_Creative_Writing/Technical_Writers

Could you please suggest us if we should add further sub-categories to
Technical_Writers eg Medical, Engineering, Computer Hardware, Software etc.?

I cordially invite you to come and explore the site at http://thinkers.net
and your valuable suggestions will be very appreciated.

Look forward to hear from you
Sincerely
phil

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=