Re: Repeating instructions

Subject: Re: Repeating instructions
From: George Mena <George -dot- Mena -at- ESSTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 15:28:26 -0700

Option 4 for sure, Phil. :D If 95% of the steps are identical, why
repeat them? Keep it simple.

That's what I'm doing on my modem manual project right now. :D One
modem offers Telephone Answering Machine capabilities, while the other
offers Full Duplex Speakerphone capabilities. Per our modem evangelist,
the evaluation boards are the same. The only real differences are in
the Bills of Materials and in the speakerphones themselves.

Having the modem evangelist say "combine the manuals" makes a lot of
sense to me. And it's one less headache for all of us to worry about.
:D

George

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=