Ranges: Two or Three

Subject: Ranges: Two or Three
From: "Melissa L. Mrakava" <melissa -at- NDIGITAL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 14:14:11 EST5DST

Hi Guys,

I am working for a fairly high tech manufacturing company doing customer
support, technical writing, and some marketing. My question is a fairly simple
one (I hope). When listing ranges is it correct to use three or is there no limit.
For example: " ... ranging from medical device tracking to robot calibration and
part inspection."

We are having a number of debates over this in our office so any insight you
could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Melissa Mrakava
melissa -at- ndigital -dot- com

Melissa Mrakava Mail ID : melissa -at- ndigital -dot- com
Northern Digital Inc. Phone : (519) 884-5142
403 Albert Street : (800) 265-2741
Waterloo, Ontario (Canada and USA)
Canada N2L 3V2 Fax : (519) 884-5184
Web Site: www.ndigital.com