Re: Y2K or Y2k?? [Was SUMMARY: Y2K compliance - how to inform users]

Subject: Re: Y2K or Y2k?? [Was SUMMARY: Y2K compliance - how to inform users]
From: "David M. Brown" <dmbrown -at- BROWN-INC -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 09:20:06 -0700

Linda Sherman wrote:

> Also, there is no such thing as "The Year 2000 Bug", singular.
> There are many possible bugs related to processing of years 2000
> and higher.

True, but they all relate to a single problem, which may quite
reasonably be referred to as "The Year 2000 Problem."

--David

David M. Brown -- Brown Inc.
dmbrown -at- brown-inc -dot- com
http://www.brown-inc.com/
See our web site for news about HTML Indexer, the easiest way to
create and maintain indexes for web sites and other HTML documents.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=