Re: Online Help Developers - Florida Job

Subject: Re: Online Help Developers - Florida Job
From: "William G. Meisheid" <wgm -at- SAGELINE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 08:28:33 -0400

Not to discourage postings of jobs but I think the argument was along the lines
that when you don't post a specific job, but a general statement along the lines
of "we have jobs, contact our agency", then you shouldn't post that same basic
announcement on a regular basis.

Just one person's opinion from the rim...

William Meisheid "Thoughts still and always in progress"
WUGNET/Help Authoring Forum Sysop & Microsoft MVP
Certified RoboHELP Training http://www.sageline.com
Sageline Publishing 410.465.2040 Fax: 410.465.1812
70713 -dot- 2225 -at- compuserve -dot- com or wgm -at- sageline -dot- com
Baltimore/Washington area RoboHELP training

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=