Re: VISIO 5.0 Export Problem

Subject: Re: VISIO 5.0 Export Problem
From: "David Green (SWW)" <David -dot- Green -at- SMALLWORLD -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 09:27:37 +0100

I'm using Visio 5.0 too. Unless you have a reason for exporting as TIF, try
simply copying the Visio graphic (by dragging over it) and then pasting
directly into the documentation (Ctrl-V).

This works for me in Framemaker and Word documents.

David.

Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 10:42:51 -0700
From: Chris Hamilton <chamilton__ -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Subject: VISIO 5.0 Export Problem

I'm using VISIO to create graphics. I export them to .TIF format and
use them in the documentation. But when I export them, I lose some
elements in the graphics.

I got the 5.0b patch from VISIO, which was supposed to address this.
But it doesn't do the trick.

Has anyone had that problem, and if so, how did you handle it?

Thanks.

Chris Hamilton
chamilton__ -at- yahoo -dot- com (double underscore)
My account so I can say what I want.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=