Re: typography & readability

Subject: Re: typography & readability
From: Stan Dicks <w4ag -at- MINDSPRING -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 21:47:14 -0400

cheri,

I reinforce Leonard Porello's recommendation of Karen Schriver's _Dynamics of
Document Design_. It has a 100-page chapter devoted to typography, including
readability/legibility issues. I have used the book very successfully for three
semesters of graduate school instruction.

Good luck,
Stan Dicks
Assistant Professor
Technical Communication
North Carolina State University
Raleigh, NC 27695-8105

cheri k. wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I am looking for any ideas, URLs, articles, books, etc. on how
> typography effects readability. I have found a few things in the
> archives, but I need more.
>
> Does this topic seem to have been run into the ground already?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Cheri

> From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000==

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=