FrontPage 98

Subject: FrontPage 98
From: Sue Pyle <comline -at- GREENNET -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 08:03:31 -0400

I've been using FrontPage 98, and wondered if anyone could give me some tips. Where could I find some nice background .gifs that would be appropriate for an online audience's user guide? There are only 2 provided with FrontPage, neither very appropriate for this type of documentation. Also, is there any code that I can use to manipulate the color of the links? When I use the default colors, they change when I run the HTML file under different platforms (going from Windows NT to 95).

thanks!

Suzanne