Re: cut n paste Word2Frame

Subject: Re: cut n paste Word2Frame
From: Sarah Carroll <sarahc -at- INDIGO -dot- IE>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 18:37:29 +0100

Rene(e?),
There's one handy little tip I got from a friend
for that pesky "paste special" in FrameMaker - here's the deal:

Having to Paste Special can be avoided by altering Frame's Maker.INI file.

To alter the Maker.INI file:

1. Close FrameMaker if it is running.
2. Open the maker.ini file in a text editor such as notepad.
3. The file is in FrameMaker's root directory.
4. Scroll down to the Clipboard option under Misc preferences.
5. Cut the TEXT parameter in the Clipboard option and paste it into the
first position after the "=".
6. Save the changes and close the text editor.

That should avoid a couple of the click clicks, works for me.

Best
Sarah

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=