Re: FAQ document - HELP

Subject: Re: FAQ document - HELP
From: "Parker, Cassandra M. (EXCH)" <CMPARKER -at- INTERMEDIA -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 12:40:10 -0400

To List Members,

I know I thanked everyone once; but I must say one more time THANK YOU
to everyone. I had so many replies through the list and almost an equal
amount offline directly to my e-mail address. I received samples,
examples, Web sites, and explanations. There were just too many to send
a thank you to everyone.

I thought this might be a stupid questions but several people replied
and said, "No question is a stupid question on this list". I think that
is awesome.

Before my present job, I worked at a company for almost 18 years and
never had at my disposal any list or means of communicating to other
professionals such as I now have with this list, where we can come
together and talk or ask questions and get a professional reply.

This list is everything I hoped it would be and more.

Thanks again to everyone,
Cassandra Parker

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=