Anyone from Portugal in this list?

Subject: Anyone from Portugal in this list?
From: Joaquim Baptista <px -at- EASYPHONE -dot- PT>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 11:02:58 +0100

Greetings,

For the benefit of the non-europeans among us, Portugal is the most
South-West country in Europe.

I wonder if there is anyone from Portugal in this list?

I would like to discuss how to recriut and train technical writers and
editors in a country where the profession seems to be non-existent. If
there is a quorum, we might consider establishing some kind of professional
association or, more likely, establish a chapter of some well-known
International organization.
--
Joaquim Baptista, alias pxQuim Precisa de uma contabilista?
- px -at- easyphone -dot- pt (01) 8684294

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=