Re: Best examples of ...

Subject: Re: Best examples of ...
From: Smokey Lynne L Bare <slbare -at- JUNO -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 1998 23:29:14 -0400

Chris....

...suggest to your legal department that you can use a digital watermark
in the code for copyright infringement prevention. A process which they
should love, but....it will not totally stop 100% infringement. Also
using a default index after keystroking the URL will slow down a few site
robbers. They are ways to make it difficult to get material from a site.
Digital copyright is something which is being discussed in my neck of
the woods in Ohio quite heavily, due to all the heavy duty educational,
professional publishing houses, and data infobase store houses. We see
articles all the time on the how-tos for publication protection.

Smokey

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=