Re: Best examples of ...

Subject: Re: Best examples of ...
From: Barbara Karst-Sabin <barbara -at- QUOTE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 12:50:29 -0700

I don't know the specifics, but someone else on the list is bound to,
but there are competitions held and awards given for best of... I know
that a year or so ago, one of the tech writing teams at Aspect
Telecommunications (San Jose, CA) won for online help/documentation in a
national competition. Anyone know any more details???

BJ

Rowena Hart wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> I was thinking about work over the weekend (egads), and realized
> that I've never seen a peer-reviewed "excellent example of":
>
> - a WinHelp system
> - an HTML-based help system
> - a user guide
> - a CBT
> - a white paper
> - flow charts/diagrams
>
> Do any of you have award-winning "best of" samples that can be
> shared as [free] resources, possibly through the TECHWR-L web
> pages?

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=