Proposal Writing Guidelines: Job Opening

Subject: Proposal Writing Guidelines: Job Opening
From: Mark Dempsey <mxd2 -at- OSI -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 09:30:38 -0700

OSI in Folsom, CA has an opening for "1+" proposal writers. This is to
respond to worldwide RFPs (that's "Request For Proposal"), prequalify
and track them. Much of the RFP prose would be boilerplate, so the RFP
writer's prequalifying and tracking skills would be as important as
their writing skills.

This is a new position. Whoever is hired would have a lot to say about
setting up the system of prequalification and tracking.

OSI pays wages that are competitive in California's Central Valley, and
provides pleasant, casual-dress working conditions (at least where I
work).

You can send your resumes to me, if interested. One caveat: OSI is
unwilling to wait for the H-1 visa delay needed to employ foreigners for
this position. Other than that, we're open to anyone.

--

Any suggestions for RFP guidelines? Department management policies?
Minimum writer qualifications?

--
Regards,

-- mailto:Mark -dot- Dempsey -at- osi -dot- com
--
-- Mark Dempsey
-- Technical Publications

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=