Re: Opps (part 2)

Subject: Re: Opps (part 2)
From: Sella Rush <sellar -at- APPTECHSYS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 15:50:39 -0700

John--

Did you really send that email to the author of that web site? Ouch! There
was virtually nothing of real value in those comments--nitpicky grammar
points that, aside from the spelling problems, verged on personal
preference.

Way to promote the tech writer image!

(If this was a joke on us, then just consider me temporarily brain
challenged and with you in spirit.)

Personally, I agreed that the content was useful. I found it interesting
because it read a little like someone who had discovered good web design
practice, not by reading a book, but by figuring it out as he went. I think
this is always an encouraging thing to see.

Sella Rush
mailto:sellar -at- apptechsys -dot- com
Applied Technical Systems (ATS)
Bremerton, Washington