Re: Getting Started Manual

Subject: Re: Getting Started Manual
From: "Weissman, Jessica" <WeissmanJ -at- ABACUSTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 10:59:50 -0400

I'd suggest including a quick walkthrough of the first session. Are there
account setup things to do? Are there vital concepts? It should look as
little like a ref manual and as much like a guide as possible.

The system requirements can be in an appendix.

Jessica Weissman
Abacus Technology Corporation

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=