Re: ECOs

Subject: Re: ECOs
From: Tom Herme <hermet -at- DNINEVADA -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 16:36:43 -0700

In addition to developing software products, our company manufactures test and
simulation equipment for medical equipment. As such, we're subject to FDA
regulations regarding labeling. Labeling includes the actual label on the
product and any documentation that accompanies it. For this reason we are
required to track manual revisions through the ECO process.

I try to remove myself from handling the ECOs because since it's part of the
product I figure that it's a responsibility of the project manager/engineer.
Besides that, I was hired to develop new product content and not to chase ECO
paper trails. My condolences to you if you have to deal with this.

Tom

--
Tom Herme

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=