Tech writing classes scheduled

Subject: Tech writing classes scheduled
From: Sharon Burton <sharonburton -at- EMAIL -dot- MSN -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 11:35:01 -0700

I wanted to let you all know that the University of California, Riverside
Extension is starting a Technical Writing Certificate program in January
1999. As part of the program, they are offering a 10 week class, Intro to
Tech Writing, that starts September 23 1998. It is Wednesday evenings from
6:30 to 9:30. The cost is $240 US.

This winter, they are also offering 2 five week hands-on tools classes. The
first is FrameMaker. When Frame is complete, RoboHELP is being offered. Both
classes will be Saturday mornings from 9 to noon. The Frame class starts in
January. I don't have cost info yet but I do know that they are getting the
software for the students at a greatly reduced rate. You don't have to
purchase the software if you don't want to because it will be available on
the computers in the lab.

For more information, you can see my site at
www.sharonburton.com/tech_writing_certificate.html or go to the Extension
web site at www.unex.ucr.edu/bus2.html.

You don't have to enroll for the certificate to take these classes. None of
the classes in this program is being offered online. I am not officially
associated with the Extension but I am on the committee that created the
program and, coincidentally, I am teaching the classes!

sharon

Sharon Burton
Anthrobytes Consulting
Home of RoboNEWS(tm), the unofficial RoboHELP newsletter
www.anthrobytes.com
Check out www.WinHelp.net!

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=