Can I Port MS-Word Drawings to FrameMaker?

Subject: Can I Port MS-Word Drawings to FrameMaker?
From: "David W. Swim" <dwswim -at- CAIS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 08:21:27 -0400

I have a Microsoft Word 97 document with a couple of complex graphics made
using the Word Drawing toolbar. I have tried to transfer these drawings to
Adobe FrameMaker 5.5 but so far I haven't had any luck.

Is there a way to copy the drawings to FrameMaker, or am I going to have
to redo them in another graphics package?

Thanks,
David W. SWIM ----------------------------------- <dwswim -at- cais -dot- com>
Westgate - McLean - Fairfax - Virginia - United States of America
http://members.aol.com/dwswim/index.html
Technical writing for the Information Technology industry

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=