Links to PDF internal locations

Subject: Links to PDF internal locations
From: Mark Dempsey <mxd2 -at- OSI -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1998 13:45:24 -0700

Hi,

I'd like to make a FrameMaker doc's link to locations within a large pdf
file. I know how to do this if it's HTML, but not pdf (like
myfile.html#location). Is there an equivalent in pdf? Is this
equivalent possible when distilling a FrameMaker doc? How?

Thanks,

--
Regards,

-- mailto:Mark -dot- Dempsey -at- osi -dot- com
--
-- Mark Dempsey
-- Technical Publications

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=