Bobbo - The New Member

Subject: Bobbo - The New Member
From: Robert Maxey <Bob_Maxey -at- MTN -dot- 3COM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 12:26:39 -0600

Hello, my name is Robert, and I thought I would drop the list a line and
say hi. I am a Senior Technical Skills Trainer for 3Com here in Salt Lake
City, and as part of my job, I write technical documentation. I am also the
Web Master for the Salt Lake City portion of the Global Intranet Training
Web Site.

This looks like an interesting group.

Robert

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=