JOB - Technical Writer/Instructional Designer FT-Toronto

Subject: JOB - Technical Writer/Instructional Designer FT-Toronto
From: Luisa Lago <llago -at- CCIMULTIMEDIA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 11:07:19 -0400

Technical Writer & Instructional Designer
Corporate Communications Interactive (CCI)
http://www.ccimultimedia.com

Growing every year since 1991, CCI is a full-service new media
production company that designs, develops, and delivers interactive
solutions for corporate North America. We're gearing up for some
exciting new opportunities that we're sure you won't want to miss.

We currently have full-time positions for experienced technical writers
and instructional designers for our award-winning computer based
training applications. As part of our E-School! solution, you'll design,
write and edit fully interactive CBTs customized for our corporate
clients and partners. You'll also have the opportunity to work with
other teams at CCI in Web development, software design, and other new
media projects.

Needed:
* exceptional writing, editing and researching talents
* 3 or more years experience writing documentation or training on a
variety of technical subjects
* the ability to work with clients as part of a diverse team of seasoned
professionals
* high standards and a keen eye for detail
* boundless enthusiasm, imagination and an insatiable thirst for
knowledge and new experiences

Bonus points for:
* experience with Asymetrix ToolBook 5.0, Visual Basic or C programming
* experience and/or training in instructional design for CBTs
* owning your own pool cue

We also have immediate openings in:
* Marketing / Corporate Communications
* Director, Flash, Toolbook, VB, C/C++ Programming / Java Development
* Graphic Design & User Interface Design
* Interactive Multimedia Production
* Intranet / Extranet / WWW Development
* Network Connectivity and Related Technologies

Mail or fax your resume to:

L. Lago
Instructional Designer
Corporate Communications Interactive
322 King Street West, Suite 200
Toronto, Ontario M5V 1J2
Fax: 416.598.3061
Email: llago -at- ccimultimedia -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=