Re: FWD: Advice for Coping Strategies

Subject: Re: FWD: Advice for Coping Strategies
From: Matt Craver <MCraver -at- OPENSOLUTIONS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 15:15:43 -0400

If your workplace allows, get up every so often, walk around get a breath of
fresh air, adjust the focal plane of your eyes, etc. I also use this time
to talk to any SME's I depend on who I happen to meet in the hall. I don't
always bring up a problem or concern I have when I run into one. More often
than not, in fact, we talk about other things of mutual interest. This is
good because it cements a friendly ongoing relationship with the people I
depend on.
-Matthew Craver,
Technical Documentation
Open Solutions Inc.