Re: Frame vs. Word Results

Subject: Re: Frame vs. Word Results
From: Bruce Ashley <bashley -at- CREATEPRINT -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 11:01:38 +1000

THE one thing I forgot and shouldn't have is:

Frame only has a single undo. aaaaAAAAAHHH!!!

I have hated this from the start and still do. To me it is Frame's single most annoying deficiency.

I don't know the limit, but Word allows at least 60 previous actions (the most I have tried) to be undone.

You can either undo one action at a time or any number at once starting with the most recent one.

Bruce Ashley
OZ

-snip

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=